At Goodstone Inn & Restaurant, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional stay for all guests, To accomplish this, we make it a priority to provide accessibility options throughout our hotel. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Goodstone Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Goodstone Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Goodstone Inn.
- Phone: +1 (540)-687-3333
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address:
36205 Snake Hill Road, Middleburg, Virginia, 20117, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Guest Entry and Parking
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41” width and room doors 32” width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116 inches in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100 inches in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Valet Parking
- Adjustable showerhead
- Grab bars in some guest rooms
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered height of bed
- Lower countertops in washrooms
- Tubs with grab bars in some guest rooms
- Service support animals welcome